Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Post

Hello to All,

So this is my first post on my brand new blog! I have always wanted to keep a blog but just never got around to it. I am starting this blog as sort of place to vent my feelings, frustrations, and everyday happenings in my crazy busy life:)

I plan to be extremely honest in all of my blogs about my friends, family, co-workers, church members, second cousins twice removed, all my ex's, etc. So read with extreme caution FOLKS!

So a little bit about myself......I live in the South, I have a HUGE family, I'm talking 7 brothers and sisters y'all (counting two of our best friends), lots of cousins, lots of aunts, uncles, uncles girlfriends', and uncles girlfriends' kids. And a very close knit group of friends that I wouldn't change for the world! I love them all.....well most of the time anyways:) I work in Health care, I go to a Southern Baptist Church, I'm a college graduate, a big sister, a little sister, an aunt, a cousin, a daughter, a granddaughter, and a best friend.

I look forward to just telling it how it is on here so I hope you enjoy.....I know I will!


Much Love,
SSSG

No comments:

Post a Comment