Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson Tribute

I just blew 2 1/2 hours at work watching the Michael Jackson tribute/funeral/ceremony thingy. What a beautiful tribute to this guy who endured so much ridicule and criticism in his earthly life. I'm not saying he never did anything wrong, I'm sure he made his quesitonable decisions, but hey who in the hell hasn't? EVERYONE knows this guy, and he truly was a humanitarian who was concerned about the health and well-being of the world. He gave millions upon millions of dollars to various charities around the world.

And his little girl at the end of the ceremony (ugh, tear jerker) said "I love you daddy, and I miss you so much". Poor little thing, here is a little girl who has had to walk around in veils to cover her face because of the damn media wouldn't even let these poor people walk across the street, go to the park, go shopping, hell they probably can't even use the john without somebody trying to sneak in and snap a picture. What a terrible, disgusting invasion of privacy this whole family has had to endure. And that poor little girl despite all the ridicule and invasions, bless her heart, just loved her daddy so much and I am praying for his kids as they endure more hell in the weeks to come with the media circus surrounding their custody battle!

Well I'm saying all this to say......It was a very respectful, beautful ceremony and I hope that the whole Jackson family finds peace throughout this whole ordeal. I hope that the world remembers him for what he did as an entertainer and not for allegations that the media placed on him. I hope he is just moonwalking up there in heaven, maybe teaching J.C. a little moves:)


And finally a little quote from MJ himself..............

"There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voices as one." -Michael Jackson


hk,

SSSG

No comments:

Post a Comment